Powered by Blogger.

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss

by - May 31, 2015

Do you see what I see?!
Image Credit: @_girly_stuff__
>>>UPDATE: 7/5/15- more shades added plus pics!<<<

Remember those Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Glosses I told you guys about a few weeks back? Well, Maybelline said they were expected to be in store this June and now they are here.

A closer look after the jump...
HUGE thank you to Rainey for helping me out with the details for this post!
L-R: Taupe with Me, Coral Craze & Berry Chic
Rainey for Lip Drama
So that's eight starting shades. The first six are the ones that have been found in stores while the other two were in the first sneak peek Maybelline gave on Instagram so I'm sure they'll be headed our way soon. I love the iridescent clear gloss! These are supposed to be just as moisturizing as the Baby Lips lip balm without the usual stickiness found with most glosses. I know plenty of Baby Lips fans are excited to get their hands on these and makeup collectors who just can't resist cute packaging. These were found in Walmart and should be making its way to the usual retailers soon. Walmart had them for $3.86 so expect paying up to $5 depending on the retailer. Keep those eyes peeled!

>>UPDATE!!!
Image Credit: @rachandpanda
There are actually 12 shades in total. So keep an eye out if you're interested in getting the whole set. Walmart seems to be getting them first as I have yet to hear anyone find them anywhere else yet. If you find them get the clear on for me. ;-)

Happy Hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.